Integra Lab Solutions is a innovative toxicology laboratory providing faster and more accurate results for drugs of abuse testing to meet the needs of employers, drug treatment facilities and pain-management clinics. We are a team of highly-trained professionals dedicated to ensuring that patients receive consistently accurate results in a timely and responsible manner. We incorporate best in class technologies from the field of drug analysis, to create a seamless approach for drug-testing, that “raises the bar” in laboratory technology.
Customized comprehensive testing, proven to detect a wide selection of drugs to monitor and maintain compliance for a drug-free environment;
Targeted quantitative testing by specific drug class, which is essential to drug treatment and patient care monitoring;
Unparalleled data integration offering detailed analytics for business performance, compliance and evidence-based outcomes;
Exceptionally fast Turn Around Times (TAT).
- As drugs of abuse continuously evolve, Integra Lab Solutions can quickly adapt to new drugs being introduced and develop new testing methodologies, which empowers healthcare providers to quickly respond to and modify treatment plans that substantiate medical necessity.
- Innovative test methodologies to quickly adapt to ever emerging drug compounds.
- Comprehensive testing menu offering 400+ brand name and illicit drugs from 110 parent drugs and metabolites.
- Providing the highest level of sensitivity testing (LC-MS Triple Quad) for fast, highly accurate quantitative testing for the latest drugs.
- Utilizing advanced technology integration reduces analysis times by 50% without sacrificing clinical soundness or quality of service.
- We adhere to ASAM guidelines regarding medical necessity for frequency of testing.
- We offer highly robust data management integrated reporting for better payer utilization reviews.
- Automated auditing to support responsible testing for evidence-based outcomes.
- Comprehensive specimen tracking from site collection to test results.
- Integra has pioneered technology that allows us to analyze specimens in half the time of standard laboratories without sacrificing the clinical soundness of our science or the quality of service to our clients.
- Advanced automation, in conjunction with our laboratory information management system, gives us a “one-touch” methodology, allowing us to perform testing using lower sample volumes which minimizes the possibility of sample error.
Our integrated laboratory information and automation system is custom built for the toxicology industry, which provides:
Highly robust information management, enabling multiple tiers of data to facilitate integrated analytical reporting for the patient, provider and payer;
Automated notification allowing us to provide tracking of specimen status in real-time, provider notifications and stat/critical values messaging, and presumptive/confirmatory reports with consistent vs inconsistent commenting;
Improved accountability, transparency and efficiency due to our ability to create real time compliance rules and frequent audits within our internal processes.
The result is faster turnaround times and unparalleled transparency, allowing us to guarantee same day local service to clients in the South Florida area.
Our mission is to create a relationship of mutual trust with patients, providers and payers that is built on professionalism and innovative best practice. We aim to achieve this by consistently delivering world class diagnostic testing that is cost effective, clinically-proven and medically justifiable; supported by reliable, real time outcomes data.
“Our vision is to be the most sought after and respected trusted advisors in the Clinical Laboratory business.”
We aim to achieve this vision by working with amazing people, passionately investing in education, cutting edge technology with a high level of attention to detail that satisfies and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We are committed to your success by earning and retaining your trust, every day, every step of the way, one test at a time.
We believe that the interests of our company and our customers are best served through a sustainable business that operates under economically, ethically and socially governed principles.
We recognize that standards and best practices for drug testing require new strategies as we forge through change. We are committed to innovation in our field by advancing the delivery of more timely, accurate and cost-effective laboratory models for the benefit of patient-centered outcomes.
We believe we must collaborate with public and private interests to create a unified force for meaningful improvements. To this end, we will partner with the patient, the provider, the employer, the payer, government and the public, to achieve our corporate social covenant.
As a company, we are accountable to our internal and external stakeholders; owing each other a level of transparent, and accountable actions that enhances our industry.